2018 Awards Luncheon
The Australian LGBTI Inclusion Awards is an event celebrating and awarding Australia’s top organisations for LGBTI Inclusion based on the results of the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) in addition to leaders, individuals and networks that have made a significant impact on LGBTI inclusion within their workplaces.
This years luncheon will be hosted by Australia’s most iconic Indigenous female Entertainer, Christine Anu, and Powerhouse vocalist, Greg Gould who will entertain us over a two course meal overlooking the sights of Darling Harbour in the ballroom of The Hyatt Regency in Sydney.
This event is held every year to coincide with International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia (17th May, annually).
The 2017 Awards Luncheon attracted 629 attendees and is regarded by many as a must-attend event on the LGBTI Calendar. The event has been recognised in both LGBTI and mainstream media, in addition to being widely shared across corporate and personal social media platforms. It is attended by CEO’s (over 30 CEO’s attended 2017), dignitaries, senior executives, HR and diversity practitioners, employee network leaders and members of LGBTI employee networks and allies. The 2017 event was also attended more than 10 media representatives in addition to being covered by and featured on SBS World News.
Corporate tables of 8 and 10 inclusions:
- Company logo signage on table
- Table recognition from stage
- Company name recognition within the luncheon program
Premier table of 10 inclusions:
- $800 tax deductible donation to the ongoing work of LGBTI inclusion
- 1 x sponsored seat for a charity or not-for-profit organisation to attend (in addition to your table of 10)
- Preferential table placement
- Logo and name recognition within the luncheon program
- Logo signage on table with premier table identification
- Premier table recognition from stage